Want to make your own video?
CBM’s End the Cycle loves seeing others make great, engaging and inclusive videos, so much so – we want to help you!
In March 2016 End the Cycle partnered with UNICEF Australia to create a toolkit that is designed to guide you through the steps of making your own disability-inclusive video from start to finish. At a workshop in Myanmar, the toolkit was tried and tested by persons with and without disabilities. Their feedback helped create this toolkit.
- Download the video toolkit and have a read.
- Get in touch to let us know the plans for your video.
- Get creative and start filming – just make sure you include persons with disabilities right from the planning phase of making your video.
- If you use the toolkit to make your video, send it to us.
- We will watch your video and chat to you about how you found applying the toolkit.
- If approved, End the Cycle will upload your video and share it via this website.
We look forward to watching and sharing your videos!